04 January, 2015

Out of Towners

Troy's side of the family came to visit after Christmas.  His parents, Peggie and Chuck, Sister Tara and her three kids: Jordan, Blake and Autumn.
As soon as they got to our house the girls all got the guitars out.  Hopefully by the time Grandma visits again the girls will all have learned to play better and we can have the concert that Grandpa wanted to hear!
 We took them to Peace Arch Park.  




 The kids all had fun taking pics .
 Olivia and Soren are on the US side and Canadian side.  Cool eh?


 Look how tall my girls are!  I think Tara froze to death while she was here.

 They spent some time at the beach.  We found some neat (gross) things.


 Tara and her crew.
 Olivia ran to her favorite tree stump. Why can't that girl ever keep shoes on?

 These are pics I took.  They didn't turn out.  Tara took more with her camera.  When I get them, I'll post them.  
Troy and I got TWLOHA shirts for the whole family.  We thought it would be special for us to all wear them for the pictures.  So many of our family suffers from depression and anxiety.  It's a great cause to support.

 We took the family to Seattle to see some of the landmarks.  Blake and Jordan were set on seeing Bruce Lee's grave.

 We did these wicked moves in honor of him.

 We drove through some amazing neighborhoods to get to this cemetery.  I want to live there!  The houses were amazing.  I'm going to go back just to look at houses!

 I thought this was neat!




We had a good time even though it was way to cold to be out and about.  I know it was a hard trip for the family to take.  It's a long drive and it was a quick trip.  It was special to have all the kids together!  

No comments:

Post a Comment