04 January, 2015

My kitty has gone from her basket

 This is our Weebs.  Oh, he's a love.  This little guy was smashed when he was a baby and so now he walks funny.  He is obsessed with pony tail holders and hides them under the family room rug.  If the girls can't find one then they go looking under the rug.  One time I found over 20.  Weebs sleeps at the end of my bed every night and sometimes he'll come and crawl in between Troy and I.
 He sleeps with his paws covering his face.  It's so funny to hear the kids walk past him and say they want to eat him.
 Anna snapped this pic of all three of our kitties a while back.  I call her the cat whisperer.  Weebs will only eat one kind of food and if we get it wrong...Holy cow!  
Poppy, our grey cat, is anti social.  It's always on her terms who and when she wants snuggles.  She's happiest outside during the day killing and tearing heads off of poor little animals.

 Ted Wait For It
He's mammoth.
Weighs a ton and loves to climb on you when we are in bed.  It hurts.  He will sit and stare at you just like the pic.  It's funny to see him stretched out on the beds.  
We love our kitties in this house.  When I was visiting Jana and staying at her house, I found it so odd not to have creatures all over the house.  There is a comfort to be found when you sit down and there is a warm furry body wanting held.  There is always laughing from the funny things they do.
I even don't mind crawling into bed and finding Ted fur all over my pillow.  Just flip it over!  I know, you are thinking EW!

No comments:

Post a Comment