04 January, 2015

Christmas 2014

 To be honest, I didn't enjoy the Holiday season this year.  Troy was gone for almost the whole month up until Christmas.  We didn't do a lot of family things.  I tried to make it special for the kids but it just wasn't the same.  Anna and Ella set the tree up and helped me decorate it.  
Surprise, surprise, there are birds on it.
 I love to have a lot of greenery from the woods in the house.  I tend to go a little crazy with it.
 Olivia and I made this little seen in the bowl.  It's one of the things that we love to do together.  

 Troy and I have done these villages since we first got married.  Over the years houses have broke and new ones bought. My favorite one is JoAnns.  Reminds me of my Mom.
 Olivia still plays with all the people and extra animals she adds to it.

 Christmas morning.  Olivia got a Generation Doll and I spent so many hours sewing clothes for the doll.  I also spent so many hours crying as I sewed.  It's that missing Mom thing again.  Olivia was thrilled.  Not may more years of this left before she wants clothes and electronics.
Soren got a BB gun.  I know most kids get bigger guns by the time they are his age.  The thing is that I hate guns.  Hate having them in the house.  (We have made sure all the kids know gun safety).
He was thrilled.  


Tools for our oldest who is moving out soon.  Logan is really an amazing mechanic.  He has an unhealthy obsession with Nissan Z's.  He has a 280 ZX.  
Both Anna and Ella got coats, One Direction concert tickets and 5 Seconds Of Summer tickets.  Shocking isn't it.  I'm thinking that I need to go to those concerts too!
We had a good morning having all of us together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment