23 June, 2014

Soren's 5th grade Graduation

 Yep, he's heading off to the big kid school.  I did realize as I was watching all the kids walk up and get their certificates that Soren was the only boy that had his hair fixed.  Like styled, hairspray, gel and combed.  I'm pretty sure that Soren is the only one in his grade that his Mother still fixes his hair.  It was one of those moments where I realized I needed to step back and let him do his own thing.  His ironed T-shirt looked a little out of place too.

This was also the day that he got to show his science fair project.  We ate soooo much popcorn!  I'm proud of Soren and how hard he is working.  He takes after his older brother in the fact that they NEVER SHUT UP!  He's learning slowly.  Logan still hasn't.  Also Soren is done with speech therapy.  He still needs to practice and definitely slow down.  He's a hard worker.  I think we will always say Cwap instead of crap though!

No comments:

Post a Comment