23 June, 2014

Logan's graduation ceremony.

Logan is finally done with the High school thing.  I thought I would be all emotional about it.  Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely emotional, but for a lot of reasons.  I'm over joyed that Logan is done.  Thrilled, ecstatic.  As his Mother, I feel he has so much to offer and accomplish now that he is done.

 Of course we end up on the wrong side of the stadium.
 Ferndale High School is a really small school compared to the ones he went to in New Mexico.


 Three sisters from the Lummi Tribe sang a song they wrote.  It was really quite pretty.  The dresses had long black sashes.  I think it represented the Orca's.  Not sure though.
 Logan was sure to wear his Vans.  How could he not on this important day.  
Troy and I are really quite proud of him.  He accomplished a lot in the DECA program.  I'm excited to see where his studies take him in life.  
Professional Disc Golfing is not an acceptable career choice for you Logan.

 Shocking that we had a sunny day here in upper Washington.
 OK, seriously by the time the ceremony was over, all my kids and Troy were ready to pass out from low blood sugar.  It was hours past their lunch time.  Look at Soren and Logan's faces.  It's a big deal.  Soren was happy to get his favorite cream soda in a bottle, shoved some hummus and veggies down the family and we were once more behaving a little more rational.  It gets scary when my family doesn't get food when they need it.  They get irrational, shaky, pass out and down right mean.  I always keep food in my purse but I had taken it out to fit my camera.  OOPPS.

 The sun was out and we were able to enjoy the amazing food at Chuckanut Brewing Co.


No, I wasn't sad about Logan Graduating.  It's after the fact when I look at these pictures I realize it won't always be like this. Slowly, one by one they will leave experience life on their own.  Have their own families.  It's all going so fast.
One day I will be able to sit around with their kids and tell them the story of Logan's graduation and how we almost strangled each other before we got food.

No comments:

Post a Comment