03 June, 2014

Back porch

 These are a few of the fun things I get to watch from my back porch.  Our little pond has two levels.  On the upper level, we have two frogs living there.  Oh my goodness.  I don't like frogs at all.  AT ALL!  I have been able to walk out on the patio without getting hysterical though.  I've made an agreement with these two frogs.  They won't attack me and I won't bother them.  They just lay on their lily pads and give me the evil eye, and I give it right back.  Gotten pretty good at giving frogs the evil eye.


 I get so excited when a new flower pops up.  I know, there is so much excitement in my life.





 Lot's of bird watching.  Who would of thought?



The evening are so nice now.  We sit out and do homework or watch the kids play.  Or everyone sits on the porch and watches Mommy do yard work......

No comments:

Post a Comment