23 August, 2016

Rainy day at Calaway

 
We learned that if you go to an amusement park when its raining, we don't have to wait in any lines at the rides.  I also learned that I need to be more prepared for any kind of weather here in Calgary.  Geez, this summer has been cold.




 
This is my favorite pic of Anna and Ella.  Then look at Della the Amazing next to them.  Who's the fearless one?




 
Anna, Olivia and I all cried our eyes out on the log ride.  We are the biggest wimps ever!  Soren and Cambie went on it at least 6 or 7 times in a row because there was nobody else there.



Kids all had a blast.  I cried a few times because I should know better than to go on any rides at all.  Lesson learned for that day?  Go to amusement parks when its raining. 
Pack winter clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment