24 August, 2016

Nature Eh.

These are a bunch of photos I took while on the drive up to North Buck Lake and also camping.  It seems I just can't get enough of the area.  I know everyone here complains about the smell of the canola flower, but dang they're gorgeous.  I was surprised at all the wetlands.

So many old structures, abandoned and alone out in the fields.  















































I can't get over how fat the cows are here.  Conversation with Troy on a drive one day.
Me- Look at all those fat happy cows.  They get to lay in the sun and eat green grass all day.
Troy-I bet they taste real good.  That makes for great marbling.

I'll ignore that comment from Troy and just enjoy looking at those beautiful Mommas taking care of their babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment