24 August, 2016

North Buck Lake


Took a quick camping trip up North of us. It was near North Buck Lake. I think the mosquitos get nastier the more North you go.  My poor kids were covered in bites.  Like always this summer, it rained most of the time.  It was too cold to swim, but we did have some great walks and exploring.

Found a little toad.
I love Anna's hands in the pic below.  She's not a fan of frogs.  Either am I, Yikes!

This was a working trip for Barb, as you can see from the yellow giant in the pic.
It's not a camping trip without making fairy houses!  
Anna discovered a new hobby while there. 
Lock picking.  I know what she's getting for her b-day!
We went down to the lake, but it was way to cold.  

Look at those skies!





We found a wonderful park by us and the kids and the adult kids all had fun.

Soren hit his shin on something.  Ouch.
Even though it was a quick trip, we had a ton of fun.  Beautiful area to see and explore.  


















Della was my partner in finding mushrooms.  She loved digging around and searching for them. 

Thanks friends for the great weekend.


















No comments:

Post a Comment