23 August, 2016

Jamie, Dinosaurs and Canda Oh my!

We got to have Jamie from New Mexico come and stay with us for a week.  It's always amazing to me, to see how much these kids have grown up.  We loved having Jamie here with us.  He just fits right in with our family. 
We took a drive to Drumheller, Alberta.  The Royal Tyrrell Museum is there. 










 
I told the kids, next time I'm going by myself so I can stop and read everything.
Soren and Olivia just speed by all the info. 

 
More than the museum, I loved the drive.  The canola flower was in full bloom.  Smell was not that great.  I used to think that New Mexico had the most incredible skies.  I'm always in awe of what I see here.  I love to go driving and just look at the landscape.  The blue is so intense.

Thanks Jamie for being part of our crazy.  The Dunows love and miss you.


No comments:

Post a Comment