13 June, 2015

Dynamic or Difficult Dunows?

Next time I have my family do family pics, I'm going to have it video taped.  I personally like to just have the kids get dressed for me and lets get it done.  There's a whole lot of squabbling that goes on.  Troy and Logan have the same attitude of hating it. Troy seems to play around and tease more than a child would.  Soren eggs everyone on and acts goofy.  Anna and Ella try to stay away from Troys tickling hands.  Olivia......it's all about the camera.  She's the SUPERSTAR.
OK, let's start.
Logan was going to smack Soren.
Anna was making sure her shirt wasn't showing anything.
I'm scolding children.
 Troy is harassing Anna and Ella.
I'm now telling the kids I'll give them each 20 bucks if the behave.
 Ella is fixing my hair.
Logan is cussing all of us out under his breath.
Troy and I are listening to Soren.....again.
Anna wants that 20 bucks.
 It would of been so good if Troy would of kept his hands to himself.  He's acting all innocent.  Poor Anna.
 My kids were being so good.  I just couldn't' get their father to behave.
The day before this, it was beautiful and sunny.  Of course it had to rain on Logan's day off.
We caught a break in the rain, kind of.  Grabbed my favorite Leah and did a 5 minute photo shoot.
The things that Leah has had to put up with.




I yell and swear, threaten and bribe. In the end, I'm the luckiest Mom and Wife alive.  We are a family who laughs a lot.  A family who teases a lot.  We have our share of bickering and fighting. 
I'm sitting here typing and looking at my family.  I'm crying because I'm in Calgary and my first born is in Washington.  We aren't all together anymore but I know my kids all love each other.  They will always have that.  This was our last family pics before we moved.  Us standing out in the open field being rained on.  That's so Washington.  That's so us.

No comments:

Post a Comment