25 May, 2015

Going to miss my birds

 Haha.  I call them my birds.  This first pic is one I took from my front porch.  Even though there are so many bald eagles around here, I still get so excited when I'm up close to one.  Literally, it's a daily occurrence here.
The farmer came and cut the grass on the field next to our house.  Within minutes of the tractors leaving the birds were all over that field.  It must have brought the mice out.  I got the kids off to school and then parked myself on a lawn chair on my driveway.  Ok, so I'll miss this part.  How am I going to get used to living in a neighborhood?  Actually, I'm really looking forward to be a part of civilization again.  As much as I will miss my backyard bird watching, it will be nice to have neighbors. 









It won't take me very long to drive to find my quiet solitude in Calgary. 


No comments:

Post a Comment