17 April, 2015

Tall Red Riding Hood

These are from a while ago.  I had mad the cape last year and have been meaning to use it for photo's.  Then life happens.  I would love to spend hours a day sewing and making costumes.  Taking pictures.  I guess I just don't have all my crap together because I don't do well with multitasking.  
One of the photo shoots I wanted to do was a Little Red Riding Hood.  In my case it was Tall, powerful Red Riding Hood. It's my modern take on it.  
As my friend Amy pointed out to me, why did I let Anna carry an ax?  She is a Dunow after all.  Well, there were no injuries.  I may of tripped a few time over roots but nothing serious.

I'm so thankful my kids will allow me to play dress up on them and take fun pictures.  We spend more time laughing then anything.  I get to spend a few minutes out of my daily monotony of doing housework to go and play pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment