13 April, 2015

Park time

 I have an abundance of extra mothers for my two youngest children.  Anna, Ella, Leah and all of their friends take on that role.  I need a break and one of them will take over for me.  I had a house full of extra kids and "the mothers" and Zach took them all to the park for me.  I tell people all the time how great my kids and their friends are.  I'm not exaggerating either.
We are all going to miss them all so much.  
 These two sisters.  Dang I love them.  I love the kiss the blond one on the forehead and leave lipstick marks.
 My monkey Soren.



 I think this is one of my all time fave pics of Anna. It's Anna 100%



 What can I say about this guy.  I love ya man.  Seriously though, he's kind, funny, artistic and he helps around the house like he's one of mine.


I questioned why Anna did this.  She's normally like a new born giraffe.  Her legs go on and on.  She has the coordination like one too.  Make her dizzy and I don't even know how to describe her.









I hand the kids and a camera over to them and tell them not to loose any of the kids.  They did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment