07 July, 2014

Crazy lady photoshoot

 I have become the Crazy Lady when I have a photo shoot in mind.  I knew this spot would be perfect for Leah to take some pictures.  Off we go battling the brambles and barbwire.  The water was ice cold.  I was smart and wore some wellies.  I was able to take some shots of the girls with my camera.  Of course Leah did an amazing job with hers.

 I became the pack horse for everyone.  I had dresses, cameras, hats, shoes and towels.  I had just fought through the brambles and my glasses had slid down my nose and I didn't have an extra hand to push them back up.
Wearing my TWLOHA shirt.  
It's a great organization that I love.  They do great things.









I love doing photo shoots with my girls plus one.  Leah is the plus one.  I get to watch the girls be creative and have fun with it.  It always amazes me every time what Leah comes up with.  
We have a lot more ideas.  More crazy lady photo shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment