22 July, 2014

Just for them.

 Miss Muffet loves to have her pictures taken.  She's always seeing the big girls doing their photo shoot thing and wants to get involved too.  So I let her get all dolled up and I had a "photo shoot" for her.  Can we tell she loves to pose for the camera?  
 I think her new short hair cut is so cute on her but I miss her long hair.





 Of course Soren had to get involved.  He even combed his hair all by himself.  
Hey, I'm slowly cutting the cord here!

 As he was doing all this we decided that he needed to learn how to do that new Parkuor pogo stick thing.
Can you imagine one of the Dunows doing that?  
Or even doing parkour?  We would all need to sign up with Afflack first.

I was able to take a few minutes and play with my kids.  Capture a few moments of who they are.
And laugh....
A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment