08 July, 2014

Rain and fireworks

The kids all get so excited about fireworks still.  I think it's because they get to light fire to things and blow them up.
As always, we have extra's at our house.
As always, it's raining in Washington.
The kids took cover while they lit a few early fireworks.  They just couldn't wait to blow something up.

 Mariah intuitively knows when a camera is pointing toward her.  She goes right into this pose.


 Olivia breaks into a Frozen song and dance.
This little Emily would freak out every time there was a pop or boom.  I had the funnest time watching her.


 The rain took a break and kids jumped into the pool then decided to all dress up like Hobo's.


 All I could think of when I saw them doing this was DUHR....
 I think Mariah is stuck in that pose.

As always we had a good time.  Kids enjoyed themselves and it was nice to climb into bed and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment