08 May, 2014

Becoming Buddies

 Elliot and Milo are finally at the point where they want to be with each other all the time.  Right now the grass in the field is really high.  The two of them will play hide and seek in it.



 This is how I feel when I run.
It's a riot to watch him.  When he stands up on his hind legs, all the extra skin falls down around his tail.  He runs like my kids too.  All legs and arms.

Milo fit right in to our family.  When he walks down in the morning to the bus stop, he cries when the kids get on the bus.  One morning I tied him up on a line that screws into the ground.  I didn't want to deal with his crying.  We could hear him all the way down the driveway.  All of a sudden we see him running down the driveway with a 20 ft. metal/plastic tie attached to the screw that goes in the ground.  He had pulled it off and ran to the kids.  Needless to say, I have to take him with me from now on.  So glad we have him!

No comments:

Post a Comment