08 May, 2014

I know Troy Loves Me

 You know how I know?
These little piggies. On this particular evening he helped me keep an eye on them while they did some grazing.  I can't stand how cute and funny they are.  
Seriously!  Look at those lips.  Every time I hold Cunuck, I think of what my nephew Chaz used to say about Logan when he was a baby.  Logan was just a few months old and Chaz a few years old.  Chaz was fascinated by the fact that Logan didn't have any teeth.  Cute little Chaz would say "Baby Logan has no whips".  He was trying to say lips, and was meaning teeth.
So to this day, we still say that.
 Mo is anti- social.

 Besides their cute little mouths, I love their back feet.  I wanted to get a picture of the feet.  Troy tried to hold them for me.  Their just to wiggly.  See what he does for me?  He tells me all the time he can't stand the little things. 
Um......I don't think so.  They sure love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment