21 April, 2014

Vancouver BC, Aquarium

 During spring break, we took the four younger kids to the aquarium in Vancouver.  
Growing up in a relatively small city like Boise, Vancouver amazes me.  I love going to town, but I love going home to the country so much more.







 We got a kick out of the bubble.



Don't ask what Soren is doing.

 I know the kids loved seeing the sloth, penguins, beluga whale and dolphins.  My favorite was watching the otters.  They're huge.  I was so surprised!  

We had a great day as a family.  It was a prelude to what my life is becoming. Logan worked so he wasn't able to come.  It seems like that's always how it is most of the time now.  I don't like it one bit. It feels as though I'm always looking for someone. Maybe another day I will be able to drag Logan along.  I'm sure he would love the frog exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment