08 April, 2014

Teasing Elliot

 Evenings at our house are CRAZY!  The kids come home from school and the house explodes.  Papers come at me from every direction.  On this particular night, we were all a little tired and ready to be done with homework.  Elliot was ready for us to be done too.  
Anna put some fairy wings on him and we all thought it was hysterical.  The poor thing.
Elliot decided to sit on Anna's lap.  She was trying to do her homework and kept pushing him away.  He decided to make it so she couldn't work.
A few things to point out in this picture.
I'm wearing green scrubs and I'm not a nurse.  They are the best thing to wear doing housework and gardening.  
I had just finished folding laundry and it was still on the table and hanging up.  Backpacks consume my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment