15 March, 2014

What I do for my daughters

 Troy and I had as what my Mom would term "A Great Adventure.".  We took 4 teenage girls across the border to a Fan Meet Up.  One of there favorite bands is Five Seconds Of Summer, or 5SOS.  The fan club is trying to get the boys to play in concert in Vancouver BC. 
On the way there we HAD to stop and have lunch at one of Niall Horan's favorite places to eat, Nando's.  
We did it all for Niall.

 I have to say, it was really good.  They had some lovely vegetarian dishes.  When I got home, I looked up the closest Nando's to us.  13 freekin miles.  Just happens to be in a different country.  Just so happens Troy has to drive by there on the way home from work.  I'm thinking take out?




 We then took the girls to a mall in Coquitlam and let them loose.






 These are the boys that the girls all love.  Don't worry all you 1D fans out there.  Both bands are good friends.  I seriously can't believe I spent my day walking around a mall (I hate shopping), making my bunion hurt like hell, just for these boys.  I must really love my girls.
More than that, Troy deserves a gold medal for putting up with a bunch of women all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment