04 March, 2014

Keeping Olivia busy

 During our snow days, I ended up sick in bed for a couple of days.  One of those days I didn't want to be talked to, looked at, touched, breathed on, talked about or thought of.  Yes, my body hurt THAT BAD!
Our Little Miss Muffet doesn't understand any of those concepts.  I handed her my camera and told her to play designer for her dolls.  She spent hours dressing and playing with them.  

 As you can see, she posed them and took pictures.  Do these pictures represent what happens in my own house?



 Does it?
 Joking.  You will never catch Troy on the couch while I do this dishes.  It's usually the other way round.  He tells me he feels guilty if I'm working and he's sitting.  He has way more empathy than I do.  I just let them work while I get rest!  
Love my Miss Muffet!

I did get a good laugh and precious moments to myself.  Now I have another way to keep her busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment