08 October, 2013

Weebs

This is our new little guy Weebs.  It took us a while to finalize his name.  A friend of a friend found a litter of kittens in an old abandon truck.  She was trying to find homes for them.  Our little Weebs had a tool box fall on him when he was a few weeks old and his back legs must of been broken.  When we got him he was weak and not doing very well.  His back legs would drag and he could barely walk.  In my mind, I didn't think he would make it.

With LOT'S of love, food and meds, he is a strong little kitten.
He will always have a funny gait when he walks but that doesn't stop him from running, jumping, climbing and playing.  Within a couple weeks of having him he was able to climb up on the couch by himself.  It chokes me up how proud of him I am.  I can see how hard he works at things.

Ted Wait For It, finally accepted him as his friend and the love to play together now.  Poppy could care less.  Big surprise there!







No comments:

Post a Comment