13 October, 2013

I live for this

 My whole life, Autumn has been my favorite season.
The colors and smells.
The cool crisp air.
Watching nature getting ready for winter.
The harvesting. 
 I have loved being here during the fall season.  Every day I wake up to the fog hanging low over the ground smelling of the ocean.  Everything covered in droplets of water from the moisture in the air.  The kids and I have joked that you can take a drink by just breathing in the morning.

 I was able to use a lot of the fruits from the trees we have but this tree was very wormy.  I hated seeing all those apples go to waste.  The deer love to come eat them though.

 I love to walk through the little forest with our dogs and cats.  Yes, I said cats.  If they are outside they will follow me into the woods and walk with me.  The love climbing the trees.  Elliot came with me this day that I went looking to take pictures of mushrooms.  They are all over the forest floor right now.


 We are so lucky to have this good looking guy.  Aside from having a bad habit of digging, he's the sweetest thing.  He loves being outside with me.



 I still haven't found out what this is.
I just wanted to share a little bit of my love for fall with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment