13 October, 2013

Time for my littlest two







It seems as if there isn't enough of me to go around.  Every Mother knows how hard it is to give each child individual attention.  Well, my two youngest were feeling a little left out by all the dances, birthdays and grown up stuff going on.  Troy and I grabbed some Subway and headed to a wonderful little park with Soren and Olivia.  We ended up eating standing up because everything was soaking wet.  Shocking, isn't it?
The kids took of to play which left me to stand around and get sad about how big they were.  I wasn't sad for long because I spotted a little 1 year old trying to get around and instantly fell in love with him.  Then I remembered that Soren and Olivia were just like that and got all weepy.  Once I started to cry, I wanted to talk to my Mom which made me cry harder.  All the while Troy was standing there acting like he didn't know me.
One of these days I will come to terms with the fact that children grow up.
That my Mom is gone.
That I look like a crazed woman when I spy little babies and I've got to stop stalking them.
I'm really lucky that I have the best husband who comforts me and makes me laugh when I get all weepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment