05 February, 2013

Sleeping Beauty.

 It's been almost a year since Olivia started sleeping in her own bed all night.  Every once in a while she'll sneak in between Troy and I, cries a little, then ends up staying with us.  
She loves her sleep and she is not a morning person.  This is how our morning looks.  I get her up to get ready for school, she grabs a blanket and goes back to sleep on the couch.
 Do you know how hard it is for me to wake up this precious little thing.  Mostly I just don't want to listen to her whine.   But seriously, how sweet is that?  I can't stand that when I hold her, she takes up the length of the couch.  I can't stand that I can't pick her up anymore.  It's so hard not to have a kid on my hip while I'm working.  I try to carry Ted around like that, but he's just not built right.
It's almost been a whole year since Olivia started sleeping in her own bed.  I'm not sure I'm liking it.
Never mind, I'm liking it.  Just not liking how fast she's growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment