28 February, 2013

I'm a pushover.

 Olivia had to have one of her top front teeth pulled the other night.  She had developed an abscess above in on her gum.  We think it's from getting hit in the mouth when she was playing with Soren.  Don't know for sure.  She was throwing a fit about having to have shots to numb her mouth.  I was trying to calm her down when she started to negotiate with me.  She told me that she would be still for 20 bucks.
What?
I owe her 20 bucks now.
This is what Ella and Anna do when I tell them to clean their room.  I must say, that Ella has the funnest hair to play with.  But still, just clean the dang room!
It's hard to get mad when they do things like this.

Side note-  Olivia picked out a pair of sunglasses from the toy chest at the dentist office.
It's gloomy and raining outside, but she sure does know how to rock those sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment