27 September, 2015

Anna September 2015

I'm going to be spending the next year doing a lot of photo shoots with Anna for her Senior year album.  Some of the next ones will be more her.  Flannel and Doc Martens.  As a Mom, I think I'm pretty lucky to have kids that will let me do photo shoots like these.  I had found this vintage dress on a Halloween rack at Goodwill for only a couple of dollars.  






I found it quite amusing that we have almost the same hair style.  See Anna, you are such a 90's girl.
I do have more pics of her toppling over because she has heels on.  They are only a prop.  She can't walk in them.


I'm in no way a professional photographer.  I do this for my own enjoyment and to document my children's lives.  I'm learning all the time.  We do these photo shoots because we end up laughing 90% of the time, and we love to laugh!   

No comments:

Post a Comment