14 October, 2014

Grunge, Not

All the kids now days are wearing flannels around their waist.  A bit of the grunge look.  It brings me back to the days of Nirvana.  I though it would be really funny to have family pics of all of us in flannels.  I grabbed Leah and had her take pics for us.  She puts up with a lot from our family.  I may of had to bribe Logan with extra cash for gas money to do these pics!
 
 It was raining and getting dark but I made everyone do this anyway.  Troy has been gone so much, I didn't know when we would have another chance again.  Plus this is Washington.....it rains.
Logan was making Anna have the heeby jeebies from his beard.
 Love it!

 My girls and their Doc Martins.  They should of been growing up in the 90's!

 I hope Soren never grows into his ears.  I love to chew on them.


 20 years we have been married.  20 years of this!  It's been great.
Thanks Leah for humoring us and taking some funny pics.  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment