22 December, 2013

Snow day.

Custer got snow.  Our kids were up digging through bins of snow clothes that I had packed away bright and early.  Our neighbor kids called and off the kids went.  Seriously think this was before 7 in the morning.  Not kidding.  


Birch Bay/ Lynden Rd., is the main road off of the freeway to our house.  I couldn't get over how gorgeous it was covered in snow.  Troy was thinking how much he just loves driving in it.



I wish I dealt better with snow, because I could live out there.
Our driveway was barely visible.  The good thing about having snow is that I can see which way the dogs have taken off too.

Ella's BFF was all ready for her own winter photo shoot.  Those girls always have so much fun playing around.  I'm so impressed with how well Leah does with photography now.


Already the snow is almost gone.  Soren and Olivia have taken full advantage of every last speck of snow.  The come in the house freezing cold and soaking wet.  I throw their things in the dryer and in front of the fire to dry out for their next adventure in the snow.  A big cup of hot cocoa is waiting to warm their bellies.  It brings back so many memories of when I played in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment