09 December, 2013

Coming Home

 It was one of the best things I've ever done, leaving my family for a several days.  They were really excited to have me home!  They met me at the airport holding a sign and screaming at the top of their lungs.  I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out.  After they picked me up, we headed over to Steveston, BC, Canada.  It's where the filming of Once Upon A Time, is filmed.  It's a lovely little town on the coast.  The boats come in daily and sell their freshest seafood.

 Soren and Olivia weren't very impressed with these.  Olivia was doing a lot of gagging and dry heaving.  So surprised she didn't hurl.


 And yet here are more reasons why I don't eat meat or seafood.  

 It's absolutely shocking how inexpensive  everything is.  We picked up some salmon and some shrimp.



 I enjoy going to these places during the off seasons.  Its quiet and we could really enjoy the scenery.
 Hey Matt, nice beak.

So glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment