07 June, 2013

Soren's procrastinated Birthday Party

I've managed to have Soren's Birthday party just two weeks late.  That's much better than the normal month it usually takes me.  I know, I even impressed myself!


 Lot's of sweaty 10 year old boys playing kickball and football.  They all got hold of the water guns and had a water fight in the woods. 
 Soren got to have a chocolate cake layered with brownie.  I did a rockin decorating job.  

 After the party we went down to the pond with some of their friends that stayed.  It was the perfect day to be outside.  Everyone walked down to the pond.
I drove.
Too many snakes lurking in the grass ready to scare me.

 And this is the reason Izzie is hardly ever in the house.  She is always in the pond, ditches, streams or creeks.  Any form of water, Izzie is in it.

 Olivia caught a fish.  Don't know what kind they are.  We don't keep them, just fun for the kids to catch them.
 Soren's friend JR. was pretty excited to hold it.  Yuck!
One more year gone by.  Maybe next year I could do his party on time.
I doubt it.

1 comment:

  1. Late or not they always have fun and appreciate that they get to have friends over!! All such beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete