18 June, 2013

Ella's Graduation

 Ella graduated elementary school.  Next year it's off to middle school.  It has been nice to have her at Custer with the two other kids, but I think she's ready to be on her own.

This is Mr. Adams.  This man has had to deal with more drama than any man should have to endure in a lifetime and all in one year!  Talk about one amazing teacher.  I know when my kids have a good teacher, when they talk about what they are learning.  

 All the teachers in the school stood in the receiving line for the kids.  Most of the kids at Custer have been there since the beginning.  It was very touching to watch.
 Mr. Mitchell was Ella's 5th grade teacher.  Sorry for the bad pictures.

 I think Ella cried more than any of the kids there.  I am so glad she has such wonderful friends.


 I was glad that I caught this moment between Angie and Ella.  Seriously going to make me cry again.  Good thing they will be going to the same school next year.  




I truly love having my kids at a small country school. All the kids know one another.
I was happy for Ella, sad for me.  
That's one more child of mine getting that much closer to being a grown up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment