05 July, 2016

Starting Soccer

He wore me down.  I swore never to have another child in soccer after having to deal with Logan in it for 3 VERY LONG years. To our great surprise, Soren was awesome.  This Dunow kid actually has some real talent for the game.  I think its from thousands of hours playing FIFA.  Its a well known fact among everybody, that our family is not the most coordinated or athletic.  So I was a little worried he was going to go out on the field and get his butt kicked.  I know, I have so much confidence in my children.  
Soren played very hard all season and I'm so proud of his sportsmanship.    
Soren is goal in the pic below


 I did find it hilarious that the giant rabbits would be out on the field while the boys were playing.







 I was sitting at one of the games and saw the flag flying.  Yup, still do a double take every time!





Even though the game were a pain in the butt to attend, we managed to have fun.  We froze to death at most of them, but had fun while freezing.
Soren is so excited to play next season.  Better get used to this whole soccer Mom thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment