20 August, 2015

New Mexico Visit

Our family was really lucky to have our dear friends Heather and Jamie come and stay with us for a week.  We have known them since our kids were just starting school.  It had been over 4 yeas since we had seen each other and it was amazing to have them here!  Jamie had grown up so much.  I loved hearing the kids laugh all the time.  
 We took them on one of my favorite walks.  






 It's crazy to me how Heather seems to never age.  She has way more energy than I do too.  I on the other hand and definitely "grown".



I don't say this enough to you Heather.  I love you so much.  Your friendship, wisdom, humor and empathy mean the world to me.  You have known me while I've gone through life changes.  Never have you torn me down or criticized how I've done things.  Your life at times has not been easy, yet here you are.  I'm constantly amazed at how much you give to people. Thanks for the wonderful visit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment