12 November, 2013

Fall family photo's 2013

I try to coral the family several times a year and do some quick family photo's.  Really, how hard can it be?  Right?
Just having everyone together at once is a chore in itself.  We usually are missing some kids and gaining some extras.  On the beautiful fall morning, I threatened all the kids to be ready to take pictures.  I had Mariah join us because I wanted at least one photo shoot with her.  She is just part of us.
Logan's hair was out of control long.  He hadn't shaved in several days.
Olivia insisted on her doll Darcy, be part of the pictures which brought complaints from everyone.
Ella's hair was still wet.
Anna had been throwing up all night from too much candy.
I had to bribe Soren with candy to hold still.
Worst of all, Troy teased me and the kids the whole time.
So you can imagine the pleasant yelling that ensued.  I got me some pictures though.
 This first picture is one of may favorites.  Anna and Mariah are both doing Asian eyes.  Soren is on his way to no candy at all.




 This is when I was yelling at Logan for not shaving.


 See what I put up with?












No comments:

Post a Comment