14 August, 2013

Bath time for the Piggies

Who knew how much I would love these little guys?  Most people get guinea pigs for their children.  I get guinea pigs for myself.  The kids and Troy laugh at me when I talk to them.  What's really funny, is that I catch them talking them all the time.  

 I can just kiss those little lips.


 Mo did not like having a bath!
Canuck didn't mind it so much.  He's also much more calm having his nails trimmed.  Mo is just mad all the time.  My goal in life is to melt his little cold heart.  
Good life goal!


Mr. Mo, as I call him and Cunuck just add a little more craziness to our household.  More for the kids to love.  More for me to love.  More for Troy to cuss at every morning as he tries to get breakfast.  
The second Troy opens up the fridge in the morning the piggies go crazy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment