10 April, 2013

Laughter is the best medicine.Me

 Lizzy Lou Who makes everyone laugh.....all the time....
 These two little hoodlums were a hysterical.  Grandma had an old set of crutches.  They thought they were the neatest toy ever made.  Why have I never thought of crutches before?  Megan and Olivia where fun to watch.

 This picture of the three girls was taken over the fire.  Oops.  
Grandma had bought giant marshmallows for the kids to roast.  They also made a giant mess.


 Grandpa was just glad to have something sweet.
With Mom having gone through chemo and then radiation, watching the kids and having a good laugh was what she needed.  
 The two sisters.  It's amazing to me that we're even from the same parents, we're so different.  Um, can you tell which one of us looks like which parent. 
Hint-my chin/neck matches his!

 This is the fierce Chupacabra.  That's what Mom calls her because Cleo doesn't like Mom.  She liked me.  But then again, I'm the cat whisperer.
 Pictures don't do Lizzie justice.  She has got to be one of the funniest people I have ever met in my entire life.  Did I mention she's beautiful?
Watch our boys!
What a fun night we had.  The kids got to spend time with cousins and Grandparents.  We got to make a huge mess with the abnormally huge marshmallows. 
Most of all I got to see my Mom smile and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment