17 March, 2013

Green Spring

 Spring is here and with it, tons of rain.  Not surprising since we live in Northwest Washington.  I was a little jealous of Rio Rancho ,New Mexico this last week.
Every where you go right now there is these beauties.

 There is water coming up close to our green house.  The culvert/ drainage system just isn't able to keep up with all the rain.

 I took a little walk out to the forest to see how soggy it was.  Ted and Poppy went along with me.  The moss is so thick and bright now.  My favorite color has always been a pumpkin orange, but this moss green is incredible.  Everything is covered in it.  I joke that if we stand outside still for to long, we'll grow moss.




Can't wait for the tulips.  Loving Spring here, despite all the rain.  Guess that's wait makes it so incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment