25 September, 2013

I think they love Elliot, just a little!

Soren grabbed my camera and was trying to catch Anna throwing the ball.  It had to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.  Troy had hung up a tennis ball from the ceiling in the garage for me so I wouldn't know when to stop.  Of course the kids promptly tore it down.  Elliot loves to play with it.  I twirl it really fast and let it go.  Elliot takes off after it and brings it back...well most the time.
Anna couldn't' quite get the hang of when to let go of the string.  It was going in all sorts of directions and hitting all of us.  Not surprising,.

 Elliot is in his element here.  He loves the fields where he catches a scent and takes off.  Luckily he comes when called unlike Izzie.



 Elliot is a very affectionate dog.  Anna has taught him how to dance.


 He would think he would be a better dance partner if he had better breath!
We sure have loved having Elliot becoming part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment